COYOTE ATTACKS HUNTER

Showed it to my 10 yr old step son..........DEFINATELY A KODAK MOMENT /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I've just got back from the ER after having my heart re-started!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ian

I love that video. You definately want the volume up a bit for the best viewing pleasure. I showed it to the neighbors kids (self proclaimed hunting experts at the ages of 9 and 10) and the older one fell out of the chair with excitement. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

With plans to go pdog hunting in Montana in a couple of week, I'm glad I came across this footage. I'm now rethinking what gun to take. Seems the .223 rem will leave me way under-gunned. Lots of yotes in the area.

Thanks for probably saving my life!

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.