Cover scent for Antelope blind with swirling wind

I successfully Antelope hunt every year and I have used exactly 0 cover scents. I use a dye and perfume free soap, which is what I use everyday anyway. It also happens to be what I use for deer and elk. Don't stink like a drunk hobo and stay downwind.

I thank each and everyone who has contributed to my question. Anything battery powered can go dead for the protracted periods I will be in this blind. There are no fox in this area. Big bucks will get down wind before approaching this water tank, there is no avoiding this fact. There is a soap mentioned here with no brand name given. I shall be in the Rockies in New Mexico near the Colorado border.
WW

Do you have any access to some sage brush? I Get a bunch of sage and boil it for about 15 min on my turkey fryer. Green sage helps. Boiling brings out the natural oils and scent. After the water cools I strain it through a paint filter and store it in old water bottles. I've been using it for years hunting everything from coyotes to elk. Works really good.

Arm and Hammer Free and Clear and go with CowboySD's idea. Sagebrush would be ideal, but if you don't have it in the area you could use Juniper / Pine. Might need to crush the needles first as they aren't as pungent as Sagebrush.

I assume arm and hammer is a soap used for deodorizations?
You right there is no sagebrush in my area. I will look for a cedar tree in this mountainous area.

Thanks,

WW

I assume arm and hammer is a soap used for deodorizations?
You right there is no sagebrush in my area. I will look for a cedar tree in this mountainous area.

Thanks,

WW

Arm and Hammer is the brand name and has baking soda in it which is good for neutralizing odors. You can find it in the laundry detergent isle at any store. Another thing some long time hunter friends of mine do is wash their clothes and then store them in a large plastic bag with leaves and branches from their local trees.

I state a again. the Ozonics system works extremely well and down wind whitetails cannot smell me downwind. It is truly amazing. There are others out there now but the idea works!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.