Scent control

I have been using scent control product since the hit the market and unscented soap prior to. and I don't' see a lot out there for breath control, wood wise use to sell some hard candy drops but they seemed to disappear, so I found something that seems to work as well, it is called breath patrol, a green citrous candy to help hide alchol breath, I bought some my sone and I ate onions and then used them, cleaned up our breath

Keep washed hunting clothes out of the dryer, Scent from dryer sheets persists a LONG time. Yes use the Baking Soda detergent. Air dry them outside. I used to cut pine branches (usually had plenty from putting up my stands) Put the branches together with my hunting clothes in a large contractors trash bag. Out of the sun. Did this all season with some degree of success. Then Ozonics came out with their line of products. All I can say is that they worked for me, really well. Unfortunately they are not cheap and they take up a lot of room in the backpack, but..... That's what I'm carrying to my stand nowadays. Even to my rifle/shotgun stands.

back in the day we had cows on my farm. Always, walking in to the stand through the pasture I'd step in cow pies, that seemed to mask my scent real good. Many times the cows would follow me to the back fence hoping I'd feed them or interact with them. Their live scent helped a lot I'm sure. No more cows.