Correcting For Parallax On A Scope W/O Parallax Knob

I think someone is confusing parallax with focus, they are different.....it is not out of focus at any range or power(well maybe if I turn it to 12x at 50 yards, but I don't do that).
For instance I was shooting the 5-25x ATACR and when it is in focus there is parallax sometimes, and when the parallax is eliminated the scope is a little blurry.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Focus adjusts the scope to the individual shooter's eye... this is a one time adjustment. (For geezers and wearers of prescription lenses this could be a multiple procedure event if new prescription arrive.) The purpose of this adjustment is to adjust the scope so that the image of the reticle (crosshairs) is properly aligned with the back of the shooters eye.

Parallax adjusts the target to the reticle (crosshair). The target image and the reticle must be on the same focal plane within the scope or there is room for apparent movement of the reticle on the target when the shooter'e eye moves (or is positioned differently at the scope).

http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f18/parallax-vs-focus-1988/

I was shooting at 600 yards with a VX-6 2-12x42 and had a lot of parallax when moving my head back and forth. The scope is set to be parallax free at 150 yards. I got two different groups trying two techniques; normal cheek weld and 2nd to pull my head back giving more eye relief and centering the exit pupil in the center of the eyepiece. What is the "proper" way to deal with this ? Other than sending the scope back to have it adjusted further out.
Thanks

The best way and only way to get the parallax out is get a scope that has a parallax adjustment anything else is guess work and the wrong way to go..

It saves money in the long run if you do it right in the first place..
Nothen cheep is good and nothen good is cheep..

What's a few ounces ? I have a VX-6 3x18x50mm ,its great .
Yes, I picked up a couple of the non HD VX-6 3-18x44mm on closeout at Natchez for ~$650 TMOA reticle and am very happy with them. The 50mm is a little large for what I call my "compact" rifle but have the 50mm on another one and am pleased with it.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.