Cooling my heels on reloading for a bit...

Deputy819

LRH Team Member
but I’m reluctant to do any unnecessary testing or recreational shooting for the time being.
Same here. I’ve done load development, loaded some up based on those findings and the ammo sits in their respective boxes.....waiting. Used to shoot 2 or 3 times per week, but now I’ll go 2 or 3 weeks without firing a shot (except at a groundhog, of course ;)).

jmcmath

I stopped loading 223 and am saving my small rifle primers for a Br build coming up.

switched my mag dumping to my AK which I can still buy pallets of Russian cat pee smelling Tula whenever I feel like it and it eats it up

johnnyk

I'm setting pretty good right now. A few months back I sold one of the best rifles/scopes I had in order to stock up on components and shift my focus a little to pistol's. I ended up getting a 9mm, .357 Sig barrel, 40S&W and 10mm (no .45, yet) and have .380.
If they come for my guns, I'm gonna give'm the ammo first!

bullet man

I use reloading as therapy and I've loaded everything I got waiting on some 9mm bullets. I was putting up ammo for retirement, so I have plenty of ammo but no therapy left lol. I ordered 20000 primers 2 years ago and they're all gone so I guess I have to find something else to do till I get some bullets

P7M13

Well stocked for years to come. Envious of those of you with the time to load and shoot.
Had thought, with these crazy times, thus would be the summer to get so many things done. Instead it has been one of the busiest and zero shooting or loading since June.

USAF Marksman

I’m ramping up as much as possible. So far, it’s been a good year for me in the shooting/reloading/hunting department. And it’s not over yet.
I’m also trying new components since availability is hit and miss. I won’t let it slow me down.

wolffo

I learned my lesson during obummer 1 and then again during obummer 2 and again after sandy hook school, I can be a slow learner sometimes, I will NEVER again get caught short

learn to be flexible in your recipes

and you may be able to trade less desirable components as well

Trending threads