Cooking Hogs?

Still stocking up today!!! I think that's 8 total. Sausage making time is right around the corner and all summer for pulled pork!!! Never have too many pork butts!!! Running a big *** freezer either way, may as well keep it filled up with the good stuff!!!
And I was wrong about the price, it is .97/lb!!!! LOL
Keep on buying them buddy at $3.11 price was a boneless. They're advertised bone-in price was like $2.30 something cents. Get it while you can cuz it's not available for me unless you want to ship it

So are feral hogs considered varmints or are they typically eaten? If eaten, how to prep? Torch off the hair? Pit BBQ? Issues with worms?
My son used to live in Alabama for several years while being in the military. When I would go visit him I got a chance to do some hog hunting and loved every minute of it. We hunted a friend of his farm, which had plenty of hogs and deer. I would always hunt pigs and everyone that I met just wanted them wiped out . But they're were some didn't, but one thing for sure everyone liked eating them. They were always called a nuisance. Rooting up farm ground and have a nasty little temper if you crowd them a little bit. When we would harvest a few of them we would skin them quarter and freeze them. We always would check them out for obvious signs of an unhealthy look or smell . We never took any chances on eating them really rare. But they were cooked enough to kill parasites and worms. You can cook them just like any pork, they have a great flavor nothing like raised pigs or tame pigs. My favorite of course grilled or smoked . Enjoy!!