Colorado voted to reintroduce wolfs

It's only that pretty blue color in the center of the state, or where the ski areas are but that is where all those bleeding hearts live, so why not put the wolves right where they are wanted? But the wolves will be in the mountain towns and ski areas soon enough and maybe their way of thinking will change but it will be too late by then.
And while they are at it, put a few in Central Park, Atlantic City and Chicago.

Here's the straw.... proverbial straw....
Reintroduction of wolves..they need a place...put them all in the ski resort and other liberal town areas..and shut that area off to ALL PUBLIC USE...
No visitors..no skiers..no bikes..no quads..no hiking..nothing........notice I didn't say no hunting...
Yeah..i know...good luck with that.....its about like having presidential voting on a county by county vote and counting the county not the population...it would definitely change things for rural America and get rid of unnecessary garbage.....

It's been done here in formally Arizona now know as CaliZona. Population's are growing.

Starting to see animals herd up quite a bit. Deer, Antelope and Elk all grazing and bedding down with eachother.

Antelope been moving up into higher elevations.
I'm sorry to hear that.

Wolves are just another tool that the liberals are using to do what they can to get rid of our guns . As soon as it's not a huntable population of game they will be then you don't need guns . I may be crazy as a sh!t house rat but I'd bet money that's where this will lead !

As people have retired in California a lot of them are moving to Colorado and it has changed Colorado and I don't mean in a good way. Colorado is mutating into a California form
It's one of the reasons why I left CO in 2013 and moved to Texas. I'm a California native and will NEVER move back there. My parents are in their late 70's and my dad is contemplating moving since it's become so toxic in CA

I agree this issue shouldn't have been on the ballot in the first place. It shouldn't be voted on by the public, especially when all of the conservation funds for these lands and animals comes from hunting tags and licenses.

BUT, can we for the love of God please quit throwing insults around like libtards and just blaming everything under the sun on the evil liberals that want to steal our guns?

I'll bet you that a lot of the republican voters voted yes. As a lifelong hunter that grew up in the rural Midwest and a person who has voted Republican quite a few times.... I understand how someone might vote yes on it. I love watching wildlife in general. That includes wolves. I love hearing wolves in the middle of the night when I'm camping in the Winds. If I didn't know how badly it hurt Idaho's hunting and I didn't know how much of a political gridlock it is to be able to have the states effectively manage the wolves, I would have been one of the people considering voting yes on it. I know there's people far more conservative than myself that would vote for it just because they enjoy wildlife and don't actually know why it's such a terrible thing to do.

Last edited:
Colorado voted to ban trapping, legalize pot and introduce wolves, what's next?
Well...........seeing that Trindad, CO is the home of the gender change operation (it was pioneered there), I'm sure something related to the trans community will become front and center
My sister still lives there (Denver suburbs). I got into a huge debate with my brother in law over the wolf issue. He was all for it because he thought it was cool. Seriously??!!?? So, when I said lets release the wolves all along the front range and into Estes Park/Rocky Mountain National Park and lets see how "cool" everyone thinks that will be. Of course he said that would be dumb and shouldn't happen. He had no answer to why it was ok to drop them on the western slope where he wouldn't have any repercussions and not close to the Denver metro area. They've got a problem with coyotes in the Denver area, and Boulder has a big issue with mountain lions and bears. They can't understand that wolves will add to this problem. Lots of myopic people

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.