Colorado help

And yet, no comment about poaching? This post belongs in the General Discussion Forum.
What is there to say about poaching that hasn't been said here? I don't live or hunt in Colorado, but I feel for those there who now miss out on hunting because of some scumbag poacher. Poaching is disgusting and illegal, prosecution should be to the fullest extent of the law. I have stopped folks and asked for licenses and inquired about what their business was in next door neighbor, Oklahoma where I hunted. I have seen where the same sorry turd-brains were prosecuted for a federal elk poaching charge there. That is all.

Their logic (or lack thereof) is that the wolves "were there first". We need to turn at around and agree with them. They are right. And if so those urban box hut dwellers need to go back to Europe and turn buffalo and wolves back into their urban landscape. Reverse logic works with kids.

Who is this "they" in these posts? Regardless of the outcome, like it or not, it used to be American to respect the vote of the people. Now with so much noise and lies, some folks seem to act more russian or chinese. No thanks.

Thanks for posting this. I hope they nail the suckers.

"They" are the liberals and left leaning "Americans". Anyone who votes for the government to extort me and redistribute what I earned isn't a real believer in the republic. I have no respect for anyone who wants to give away their freedoms and mine in return for some perceived government help.

"They" are the liberals and left leaning "Americans". Anyone who votes for the government to extort me and redistribute what I earned isn't a real believer in the republic. I have no respect for anyone who wants to give away their freedoms and mine in return for some perceived government help.
Amen to that Brother .

Who is this "they" in these posts? Regardless of the outcome, like it or not, it used to be American to respect the vote of the people. Now with so much noise and lies, some folks seem to act more russian or chinese. No thanks.

Thanks for posting this. I hope they nail the sucsuckers
The "They" are all the Denver and Boulder Urban population that voted overwhelmingly for reintroduction of wolves to the western slope. "They" will never see or have to deal with any problems arising from their votes. The people out west that have to live with the newly introduced wolves voted against this proposition by over a 3 to 1 margin. They have lost their voice due to population density in the urban areas. I am not against wolves in Colorado as they are already moving in from Wyoming. I am against the uninformed making decisions that will never affect them. I'm sure "They" would not have voted for reintroduction of wolves to the Denver metro area. Just because a majority voted for an issue doesn't automatically make it good public policy, especially when it deals with an issue like this. It is also American to have a different opinion and voice it regardless of opposition, they don't allow it in China or Russia.

I doubt most of the people who are pro wolf have ever watched them rip a calf right out of a cow elk. Between the population growth of wolves and the drought, the elk herds in the Gila here in New Mexico are getting decimated. Saw three wolves all on different days this year for my elk hunt. Its sad comparing it to what it used to be when hunters were allowed to be the population control.

The "They" are all the Denver and Boulder Urban population that voted overwhelmingly for reintroduction of wolves to the western slope. "They" will never see or have to deal with any problems arising from their votes. The people out west that have to live with the newly introduced wolves voted against this proposition by over a 3 to 1 margin. They have lost their voice due to population density in the urban areas. I am not against wolves in Colorado as they are already moving in from Wyoming. I am against the uninformed making decisions that will never affect them. I'm sure "They" would not have voted for reintroduction of wolves to the Denver metro area. Just because a majority voted for an issue doesn't automatically make it good public policy, especially when it deals with an issue like this. It is also American to have a different opinion and voice it regardless of opposition, they don't allow it in China or Russia.
Too!! Many man bun. tide pod eating lil old lady's in rocking chairs. With not a dam thing to do but bitch. I hunt hard deep in the south so it burns my a-- s when they come up with crap like this. Just my opinion !. but I know they turned black bears lose down here a few years back now people have them coming in there yards with lil kids playing not a good thing but they know better?

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts