Colorado GMU 53 and hunting mulies as well?

What a WET hunt... First days hunted poor country all around just saw some scattered does. Moved into better buck turf, saw one more midday and found some decent 4x4 sheds but got distracted on the deer hunt when a 5x4 bull decided to show himself.gun):D

Packed that out and then helped another guy in camp focus on 521 cow tags (I owed him from a prior year hunt support), didn't make it back out for buck hunting. Was a good hunt though (even with the MUD!).

It was a very wet hunt!!! Finally started to see deer move Friday. There for awhile we were seeing more elk than deer. Still washing mud out of the wheelers!

Yeah I did an initial power wash of my truck, needs ALOT more cleaning. Found out I need to shorten my tire chains too (after I can get the mud off!). Verified my winch still works pulling a girls crossover back up onto hwy 12 (went off the side into a tree up near the pass). WET hunt, lol.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.