Cold Smoked Salmon and Whiskey

When I lived in Oxnard 1980-86, we used to get our fresh fish at the Wharf but not sure if it is still there.
Yes, still there. Wharf (from the fishing boats): Saturday mornings. Be there really early and bring $$$$
and Andria's Seafood Restaurant and Market (daily) (also on the Wharf) also $$$$

Now excuse me, my pellet smoker arrives today, and I need to go to the market and buy some creamed cheese and bagels.

Yes, still there. Wharf (from the fishing boats): Saturday mornings. Be there really early and bring $$$$
and Andria's Seafood Restaurant and Market (daily) (also on the Wharf) also $$$$

Now excuse me, my pellet smoker arrives today, and I need to go to the market and buy some creamed cheese and bagels.
That's good to know. Have fun with it. Cheers!

.................Now excuse me, my pellet smoker arrives today, and I need to go to the market and buy some creamed cheese and bagels.
Update. Smoker maze (A-Maze-N) and 20 lbs of Traeger pellets arrived on Tuesday. Wed. I bought a 3lb salmon fillet, dry cured it for 24 hours with dill, salt and brown sugar, rinsed for 30 minutes, air dried the sections for 4 hours then cold smoked them with my new 5x8 a-maze-n pellet smoker for 8 hours using apple pellets. I finished up smoking them about 10PM Thursday. Too late for whiskey but some cold smoked salmon and a glass of wine helped me sleep. LOL

Update. Smoker maze and pellets arrived. I bought a 3lb salmon fillet, dry cured it for 24 hours with dill, salt and brown sugar, rinsed for 30 minutes, air dried the sections for 4 hours then cold smoked them with my new 5x8 a-maze-n pellet smoker for 8 hours using apple pellets. I finished up smoking them last night about 10PM. Too late for whiskey but some cold smoked salmon and a glass of wine helped me sleep. LOL
Good call@ Whisky wakes me up and wine puts me to sleep