Clearwater Outfitters in Idaho?

Sorry for just seeing this thread! Yes I know Clearwater Outfitters. I guided that area for almost 20 yrs. I know Roger personally. If you have ???? ask away!

Thanks for your reply. As it turns out another former Marine friend of mine lives close to Roger and his references checked out very well. My buddy and I have already placed a deposit for 2018. A combo elk/deer hunt. My only question would be about current animal numbers in the Clearwater area as well if there are grizzly bears in their as well.
Best regards Mugs

No grizzly's! If there are, on Montana border. You will be almost 75 miles from there.
Elk numbers are getting much better! More Whitetails then there are Mulies. Some can be whoppers! Some really big Black Bears up high in the Huckleberry patches. Also have some goats to watch. When you talk with Roger again, tell him you talked with Jeff

Here is opening week of Idaho's General Elk season results
13 hunters 11 6pt or better!
45733C9A- s.jpg
20171012_171501 s.jpg
20171012_171530 s.jpg
20171013_171903 s.jpg
IMG_1100.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.