Introduction-idaho

Idahobuckeye

Hello all,
Wanted to introduce myself. I have lurked here for several years. Name is cory have lived in north idaho for about 2 years after moving from Columbus ohio. Grew up whitetail hunting with stick and string and have just moved on to western game the last two years. Have been fortunate to harvest some great animals since I have moved and been really blessed by good friends and people showing me the ropes (along with durable boots and a large diesel fuel budget ;) ) just wanting to join a forum to get to know people to offer help when I can and to learn some things from others. I am mostly a bow hunter but looking to transition to mostly rifle hunting. My true passion is mule deer hunting I find it really hard here in n idaho and it's been a lot of trial and error but would not trade the memories for anything! I've attached some of my trophies to share. Hells canyon mule deer north idaho elk and whitetail ( I was only the guide for the whitetail haha ) and wyoming antelope. But that's a short story looking forward to meeting everyone

Can't figure out how to post multiple photos sorry image.jpg

Hey Buckeye, I moved here from Utah 14 years ago & love it. Living in Idaho Falls.
Have killed a bunch of deer, elk & 7 black bear since the move.
Welcome & good luck,
Thanks, Kirk

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.