Christensen ridgeline 300 prc

• Thread starter Deleted member 25294
  • Start date
My Ridge line 300 win mag will shoot 1/2'' with the 185 vld the 215's targets are about an inch at the moment, still working on that load. It's a Keeper

I know several who have been happy with their CA rifles, but I would confirm the twist is not a typo. I noticed that in the specs a few weeks ago also, but so far Christensen does not fast twist any ridgeline rifles off the shelf?

I know several who have been happy with their CA rifles, but I would confirm the twist is not a typo. I noticed that in the specs a few weeks ago also, but so far Christensen does not fast twist any ridgeline rifles off the shelf?
I spoke with CA today, the twist is correct and it will take Max saami length in the mag.
I guess they're learning

I just got a 300 prc ridgline , shot some 225 eldm in it the 21,22 23 shot .390. 24,25,26 shots .350. It is as it came out of the box.ordered a stockys stock ,should be here in a day or so. Thanks rfurrman your reviews were very helpful.

Stockys VG2, Changing It because I have a Manners EH1 on a rifle I like very much and this VG2 looks to very close to the manners with no wait.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.