Christensen ridgeline 300 prc

• Thread starter Deleted member 25294
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25294

I see Christensen Arms is releasing the Ridgeline in 300 PRC.
Curious how guys are liking the Ridgeline?
The 300 PRC has an 8 twist barrel so it has my attention!

Specifically I'm looking for reviews on accuracy, shootability, and quality.

Google Jeff Brozovich ridgline and read the reviews. They have been shooting lights out. I have a 300 WM with a Christensen Arms 9 twist on a Trued Remington action its rare I don't have several groups in the .5s

Both of my Ridgelines are 1/2 MOA rifles. For a factory rifle with a lot of custom features they are hard to beat for the price.
Good to hear!
are either of them a 30 cal by chance? I'm wondering what the recoil would be like with 215's as they're pretty light.
Also how effective is the radial brake?
It'd be great if they came with the Slayer Ti

Good to hear!
are either of them a 30 cal by chance? I'm wondering what the recoil would be like with 215's as they're pretty light.
Also how effective is the radial brake?
It'd be great if they came with the Slayer Ti

I have a 300 WM and a 6.5 PRC. Both have Ti slayer brakes. I shoot 215s with the 300 WM and the recoil is light enough for me to spot my impacts. It's very effective. The radial brake is effective, it's just annoying when you shoot it from the prone.

I have had 5 that shot under .5 moa. One was a 30 Nosler and recoil is very manageable with the slayer brake.

My Ridgeline 6.5 prc shoots excellent here are shot 4,5,6 and 7,8,9 out of it with factory hornady ammo. Shot .6 and .5 moa at 200 yards.
20190221_164120_zpsyont4hl8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20190221_164145_zpsusfjhcho.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.