CCP Baloon over the US

Random thoughts:
What if they find alien bodies in wreckage?

What is the Over Under on the number of balloons labeled CCP, Not a Spy Balloon, Don't Shoot in next balloon fest?

PETA kept us from shooting it down over Alaska in fear of hitting endangered wolves?

We really never knew it was here until Montanan asked "what the heck is that?".

In reality, we don't know what it was for. Just because our leaders said it was a Chinese spy balloon does not necessarily mean it was. When was the last time our gov. actually told us the truth about anything. Because that's what they said actually leads me to believe it could have been from our own people. I would not be surprised if we don't experience a new pandemic soon, could be a cover story for such an event. Now days, nothing is impossible in this climate.

At the end of the day, it was a military aircraft of a foreign adversarial power that we and Canada allowed to fly across our airspace. Its irrelevant what kind of aircraft it was, it accomplished the same effect as if it was a nuclear bomber. Psychological warfare is as dangerous if not more dangerous than real bombs.

Biological weapon deployment can be effective with this kind of aircraft.
Just a thought CCP keeps saying its just a weather balloon then detonates a nuke at 60,000 feet over the center of the country where are we then dealing with the after effect of the EMP. Just a thought, Heck of a first strike. Shuts down a large percentage of our infrastructure. That Could Never happen.....

https://www.businessinsider.com/con...nese-spy-balloon-crossed-into-us-trump-2023-2
"It happened 3 times during the Trump administration, officials say."

Sad that this was the F22 Raptors first kill.

video.trendingnow.com@63b2fb82-5c5f-36a0-9626-4f6c8bec6c53_FULL.jpg

First of all I have known idea what the darned thing was or is. I personally have little faith that we are being told the truth. The question I have is why was shot down? I mean, after all if it was supposed to be some kind of spy outfit, the only reason to shoot it had already passed. And yes I realize I'm stupid and don't understand the big picture.

Recent Posts