• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED CCI Magnum Large Rifle Primers #250

You might want to check out the laws for shipping these. A guy I know tried to ship powder non hazmat. It looks like he is facing up to a 10000.00 fine and possible jail time. The average person cannot ship these by just boxing them up and sending them.
Well if he went in and shipped them with his return address and paid with a check or credit card while not wearing a safety Covid mask. Uhhhhh well ok. I would never do that either. Thanks for the warning.

on the ignore list you go... I hope they ban you here
Ban me for what? You don't like my listing and or the price attached to it???? Did I hurt your snowflake feelings???? As a fellow left handed shooter, you sure are acting like a huge hatchet wound 😂😂😂

SPF = sale pulled forever

Making a buck is one thing but selling to fellow shooters for 5x the going rate is really poor taste - are you that hard up for money?

I had some old farts sell me 5000 WLRP for $400. They wanted small rifle primers. I bought some for $90/1000 but sold some to them for $40/1000. Life is too short to gouge fellow shooters.

Beauty of an "open marketplace" is that anyone can sell a product for whatever price they want! Just because ya'll think my price is expensive doesn't mean that someone else isn't willing to pay my price. Don't blame me for the spike in prices (aka…inflation)! You can thank all the Biden/Harris voters for these issues.

Money is in my account and the new owner of the primers is happy!

On to the next….

Beauty of an "open marketplace" is that anyone can sell a product for whatever price they want! Just because ya'll think my price is expensive doesn't mean that someone else isn't willing to pay my price. Don't blame me for the spike in prices (aka…inflation)! You can thank all the Biden/Harris voters for these issues.

Money is in my account and the new owner of the primers is happy!

On to the next….
Suckers everywhere.. congrats on finding one;)
I am sad though.. I just started the dang popcorn popper
Kasey

Tell that to the 110 passengers on ValueJet that crashed from improper HAZMAT cargo. Cavalier attitude on not caring a rat's aaa on consequences is awesome. I am sure the family members of those passengers have different perspective. HAZMAT transportation requirements are there for a good reason.