• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED CCI 450

I just gave 1000 to a friend in need.
Hey, Friend, Buddy, Pal, ahem, fellow shooter. Um, can I??? LOL
Actually, I just did the exact same thing myself to a Buddy in need.
He helps me when I need it and, VIOLA'!
Instant good KARMA.
Not like the silly twit trying his SocioEconomical experiment on us.
Good On Ya, Pardner.

I know there are laws against price gouging, but those may refer strictly to businesses. In any case if it's perfectly "legal" to ask for these prices it's well within our rights to voice an opinion about it. i won't be losing any sleep over this either. I won't be buying any primers or any other shooting supplies at these prices either. Good time to go fishing lol.
Excuse me, but I'm an FFL holder and that law applies to YOU. Obtaining those primers as you described and then reselling them makes you a dealer, ole buddy. Like it or not. IMO you're one of the causes of this current shortage. But you probably wouldn't understand that either. You're just preying on your fellow gun community members and this forum's members, but what goes around comes around, so remember that.

Excuse me, but I'm an FFL holder and that law applies to YOU. Obtaining those primers as you described and then reselling them makes you a dealer, ole buddy. Like it or not. IMO you're one of the causes of this current shortage. But you probably wouldn't understand that either. You're just preying on your fellow gun community members and this forum's members, but what goes around comes around, so remember that.
I'm not the seller of those primers.

Take as you will, it's the price to play. Only those who do not benefit will complain about others. We all know this can go several ways. Manufacturers have a production run(s) and stocks will be replenished or continue down current path and prices sky rocket past what market is offering. I'm sorry if you don't agree.
It's unfortunate that everyone can't afford to do business with you.

Completely understand where everyone is coming from but don't have to agree.
Here's the thing, can you walk into your LGS or market place right now and purchase all reloading items to support your needs?
If so, great, buy from there!
Also look at how many post are marketed towards my area. Sparsely populated and not many post selling in this area.
Let me break this down, I drive to Las Cruces or El Paso (2 hours to Sportsmans or Cabelas) to buy said primers, my fuel to and from is $60 plus primers (2019 prices as we all know nothing is in stock now) I'm now $100 not to mention time and food. Incurred cost is about asking price for a box. Okay not in stock, Albuquerque is 3 hours away, fuel is $110 plus primers, food and time. Slightly more than my asking price.
Our reloading situation will get worse before it gets better. In a few months if you weren't prepared these prices will be cheap!
Lastly, if you don't need or want what I've got to offer or don't like that I won't follow the "flock" or give buddy deals, smash ignore. Thats just one less gripe or complaint I read.
Now your trying to rationalize your amoral behavior.

5 boxes and looking for $175 per box. Can't ship so FTF Alamogordo NM.
View attachment 233761
I'm for a free market and you can ask any price you like but this isn't the place. I've been for 5+ years and the quality of the the people here who genuinely try to help others don't deserve to be taken advantage of. Good luck and I hope your able to get what you need.

I wish I had something unique to say but just to say this short and to the point. I had a chance to get WSRM primers for $38.00 per brick/1000 delivered to my shop and did. 4 cases of them. they sold out in less than an hour. I neither restricted amount nor asked over $45.00 per brick. now I wish I had limited the amount each person could have gotten. right now I have calls by friend's and good clients (I'm a gunsmith) stating; no matter the price, they will pay what I want if I can get them primers. a truly sad state of affairs.
I read about 40% of this thread out of curiosity.. now I wish I had not. certain people have shown me things about human nature I thought I had and would have only seen back in California.
later folks I am going to go open my shop and start trying to organize, and clean up. this crap has me depressed because of the utter S***show this country has devolved into in certain respects.