• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED CCI 450

Who gets to decide what gouging is? People are paying these prices on GB. Obviously some people(lots of them) think they are currently worth it. I am talking about zero or "fair" starting prices going for what some(including me) think are outrageous. I find it laughable that every "outdoorsman" I know personally believes in capitalism until it does not suit them. Either you believe in it or you don't. Let us just pretend his price was too high as most of you suggest, then don't buy them. When they are still available in a week or two and he still wants to sell them he will reduce the price. This will happen until he sells them in which case he will have reached the "worth" for someone. It is how capitalism works.
Pretty simple answer as stated in legal terms, pretty tough to argue that a sudden 500 percent markup doesn't qualify as gouging.
This kind of crap is why leftists are gaining ground in there attack against capitalism.
For those that have committed, who has read all the post? If not reference #68.
Thanks for your time.
If this is truly the reason for your post then shame on you.
I hope you're banned for your trolling

I wish I had something unique to say but just to say this short and to the point. I had a chance to get WSRM primers for $38.00 per brick/1000 delivered to my shop and did. 4 cases of them. they sold out in less than an hour. I neither restricted amount nor asked over $45.00 per brick. now I wish I had limited the amount each person could have gotten. right now I have calls by friend's and good clients (I'm a gunsmith) stating; no matter the price, they will pay what I want if I can get them primers. a truly sad state of affairs.
I read about 40% of this thread out of curiosity.. now I wish I had not. certain people have shown me things about human nature I thought I had and would have only seen back in California.
later folks I am going to go open my shop and start trying to organize, and clean up. this crap has me depressed because of the utter S***show this country has devolved into in certain respects.
Not the country Freddiej.....just a few folks! Cheer up my friend! Too close to Christmas to let one CAPITALIST ruin your day!

Thank You Skipglo, I have been really shaking my head at that one. I am also really hoping to help out my good customer, John A., and about the 60 other calls I have gotten in the last few weeks about primers, brass, and loaded ammo. later.

You guys do know he's offering these to you at a discount. On GunBroker they'd be over $200.

as an aside what would be the friendly way to offer primers for sale at market rates? It doesn't seem fair to the seller to let them go for the $35 they probably spent two years ago on them.

Would it be better to post five boxes of primers willing to trade for custom action?

It is obvious that the OP has no class, no conscience, questionable morals and, probably few (real)friends. Living life with these handicaps , he probably needs the money. If you need primers, you may find it in your heart to help this wretched soul out by buying some primers from him. Then be thankful that you don't live by this credo.

LG outdoors just had cci orimers this morning for $245. Makes this look like a great deal :)
They must have also been doing "A term paper on Social Psychology " as well.

I'm sitting good on powder and primers and will help a buddy out by giving him a 1K brick of 205M that he is down to his last few hundred. Hope I never have to be desperate enough to have to do my own Social Psychology term paper with all the great fellow members on here, but then again my car is pretty fuel efficient.

Completely understand where everyone is coming from but don't have to agree.
Here's the thing, can you walk into your LGS or market place right now and purchase all reloading items to support your needs?
If so, great, buy from there!
Also look at how many post are marketed towards my area. Sparsely populated and not many post selling in this area.
Let me break this down, I drive to Las Cruces or El Paso (2 hours to Sportsmans or Cabelas) to buy said primers, my fuel to and from is $60 plus primers (2019 prices as we all know nothing is in stock now) I'm now $100 not to mention time and food. Incurred cost is about asking price for a box. Okay not in stock, Albuquerque is 3 hours away, fuel is $110 plus primers, food and time. Slightly more than my asking price.
Our reloading situation will get worse before it gets better. In a few months if you weren't prepared these prices will be cheap!
Lastly, if you don't need or want what I've got to offer or don't like that I won't follow the "flock" or give buddy deals, smash ignore. Thats just one less gripe or complaint I read.
Boohoo