• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED CCI 450

I gave a friend 1000 last week and a few weeks ago I gave the salesman at Discount Tires 1000 and 2lbs of Varget because he got my tires in and installed on my truck before my Colorado Elk hunt and was telling he could not find anything to load for his rifle to Whitetail hunt this year..

Well in his state and on the net gouging it's illegal and DA's are actively pursuing violators. If any other enitities are doing the same it's pretty foolish for a little profit. Being proud of your item is one thing, charging 2x's, 3x's, 4x's or more during a crisis is gouging/ illegal. In the spirit of Christmas I willing to forgive and let it go. I won't buy anything from him though lol.
Who gets to decide what gouging is? People are paying these prices on GB. Obviously some people(lots of them) think they are currently worth it. I am talking about zero or "fair" starting prices going for what some(including me) think are outrageous. I find it laughable that every "outdoorsman" I know personally believes in capitalism until it does not suit them. Either you believe in it or you don't. Let us just pretend his price was too high as most of you suggest, then don't buy them. When they are still available in a week or two and he still wants to sell them he will reduce the price. This will happen until he sells them in which case he will have reached the "worth" for someone. It is how capitalism works.

lol.. you keep em.. there are 3 reloading shops in our little town, and in the past 3 weeks each of them have had SR, LR and Shotgun primers in at varying times, not many but at least they are showing up a bit, and am seeing some powders off and on, one shop had BLC2, 8208xbr, 4166 etc. in, no varget or cfe223 but my point is, I think some supply is starting to trickle in. Hopefully, but at $175 a box I will take my chances

Who gets to decide what gouging is? People are paying these prices on GB. Obviously some people(lots of them) think they are currently worth it. I am talking about zero or "fair" starting prices going for what some(including me) think are outrageous. I find it laughable that every "outdoorsman" I know personally believes in capitalism until it does not suit them. Either you believe in it or you don't. Let us just pretend his price was too high as most of you suggest, then don't buy them. When they are still available in a week or two and he still wants to sell them he will reduce the price. This will happen until he sells them in which case he will have reached the "worth" for someone. It is how capitalism works.
District Attourney's get to decide who is gouging. And if you are arguing about 1A rights then banning the discussion of "ethics" on this website is a violation of 1A rights.

District Attourney's get to decide who is gouging. And if you are arguing about 1A rights then banning the discussion of "ethics" on this website is a violation of 1A rights.
LOL! Has this thread not turned into ethics? I am out. Once again this forum has proven I do not belong with this group.

Nothing wrong with making a profit, I was in sales so I believe in profit. But I believe in following the law too.

And he still has the gall to want to meet the guy he's fleecing FTF. And no telling how old, or what temperatures they've been exposed to - it gets hot in Alamogordo. Also noticed he has no takers. What a sad, miserable human being.

In any case like I said before in the spirit of Christmas I'm willing to forgive. Life goes on.

175$ a box lmao
Gotta know you your "friends" are, right?!?
Bwhahahahahahaha!!
Not to be insensitive, but those must be prices from a period of an era long gone.
You know, like from a century or so ago when you'd get SCALPED!
Hope they never sell and he has no use for them.
Just sayin'.
SMDH