• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED CCI 450

Though price gouging is distasteful the bigger issue is it's likely illegal in his state. And given the price I wouldn't want to be the FTF seller lol. But hey I'm old and can't run fast anymore. Lounge chair and popcorn is more my style now.

Now that this guy has added to the quantity of primers that he's hawking it becomes more apparent that he isn't just a shooter selling some extra primers but is actually a scalper by definition. Buying up scarce items for subsequent resale at an exorbitant price is part of what is causing the shortage. It's also unfortunate to see him use this site for that purpose.

Just my 2 cents

Some of you guys will pay $50 - $60k for a new truck or $20k for a side by side, or $6k for a new rifle. Yet a guy tries selling some primers for $175 and you throw a chitfit. Geez, who frick'n cares. If you don't want them, then don't buy them...

I will NEVER understand why people gripe about other peoples prices. Don't want to spend that much? Stay out of the thread. Seems pretty easy to me. The embarrassment to me is the complaining. To the OP I would suggest putting them on GB. People will pay "what they are worth".

Good evening forum members,

First off let me apologize as this post was information gathering for a term paper in Social Psychology and I needed data/participation from individuals that I don't interact with on a daily basis. Now comes the fun part of interpretation, prediction of non verbal expressions, and theorizing. I also posted this exact same topic on another forum with completely different results, a single post wanting to buy. Additionally, I received one PM wanting to work terms.

Finally, I know some post were directed towards individuals, no ill intent.

Smokenaces