CANNON GUN SAFE

@Brent Harbaugh
Use the "key to open it" try another battery, and contact cannon,
On one of my electronic lock safes I had to replace the battery holder.
But all electronic safes come with back up keys

Last edited:
Call Cannon with your serial #. They will have to verify that it is you, but you can get it opened.
A locksmith can also put a new electronic keypad with the assistance from Cannon.
My safe came with instructions how to deal with this same problem.
We have a Winchester made by Granite Security. If we have a problem with opening the safe we have to contact the store we purchased from with the serial #. They then need to contact Granite Security and a solution will be made..
We also have a fail safe locking system in case of an incorrect combination. The keypad will shut down after four attempts for (5 minutes) then for (5) minutes for each incorrect number.
I would put a BRAND new Battery in. Wait a half hour and they put the Correct Combination in. Is that doesn't work contact Cannon.
Also if my wheel is in a certain position the "Locks" don't matchup with the locking bolts. I need to turn the Wheel back and forth to the locking position.
When you do change batteries out, open your door first in case you have any issues. I know on my safe if the door is open and unlocked I can change the combination or keypad if needed.

Last edited:

Recent Posts