Cabela's rant

Gord0

I would occasionally get components from Cabelas if my local guy didn't have something and I didn't want to wait. Looks like Cabelas/Bass pro is trying to price themselves out of the market just like gander mountain did.
Screenshot_20190104-105452_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190104-105336_Chrome.jpg

Primers are also 60.00 per 1k.

I could pay hazmat and still get it cheaper even buying single pounds online...

I loved Cabelas, with gift cards and couponing I made some incredible deals on guns, safes, scopes. Bass pro bought it purely to nuke it IMO and man they are getting it done. Ill still find a random decent deal but nothing like in the past.

I also have already been lied to and screwed by the Capitol one club transition. I sent a strongly worded letter (sure that did a lot of good :rolleyes:) explaining they had lost my credit business and why it seems from speaking with other this is not one off. I personally know of aroung 100k a year in credit usage that has ended since the purchase.

I loved Cabelas, with gift cards and couponing I made some incredible deals on guns, safes, scopes. Bass pro bought it purely to nuke it IMO and man they are getting it done. Ill still find a random decent deal but nothing like in the past.

I also have already been lied to and screwed by the Capitol one club transition. I sent a strongly worded letter (sure that did a lot of good :rolleyes:) explaining they had lost my credit business and why it seems from speaking with other this is not one off. I personally know of aroung 100k a year in credit usage that has ended since the purchase.
I'll no longer be using their card. I'm pretty disgusted with them.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.