Cabela's Center fire tactical turret scope

I looked into them a few months back and the reviews, even on Cabelas own website, were quite terrible.

Well there are two reviews on the web site and one is good and one is bad. I figure with cabela's great return policy I might as well give it a try. I would like to get more feed back about them so if anyone has tried one let me know. I'll be sure to let you all know how it turns out.

Well fellas Im thinking about going with a zeiss if more feed back on the pine ridge isn't out there. I found a great deal at the local store. Might still give the pine ridge a try though.

BIG *** Sent it back. I gave such a poor review that Cabelas took it offline. It is a Chinese scope ( not advertised) and feels like it was made by the lowest bidder. Horrid optics and eye relief. Spend a bit more for a Millett.

I am convinced that China sends us crappy cheap equipment so that when they invade us nothing we have will work!

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts