Buying a Nightforce

Dixie Bowfishing

I am going to buy a nightforce 5.5-22X56 and came across a deal, I can get the model with zero stop for $1,800 or the model without zero stop for $1,300 but I have to buy that model in the next day or so because there are limited quantities at that price. Is this a really good deal? How much would it cost to add zero stop later?

Manufacturer's suggested retail price is $200 to add zero stop. Don't get hooked by the price is only good for a day or two game. Contrary to what you will hear on here not everybody sales Nightforce at the same price.

Care to advise who is selling at that price?? Im interested in one. You can PM me if you would like.

I am going to buy a nightforce 5.5-22X56 and came across a deal, I can get the model with zero stop for $1,800 or the model without zero stop for $1,300 but I have to buy that model in the next day or so because there are limited quantities at that price. Is this a really good deal? How much would it cost to add zero stop later?

I would like to have a chance to purchase another Nightforce at a godd price. I have a 5.5x22x50 on my Savage hvy barrel 300EM and a 5.5x22x56 on my 50 cal. I just purchased a 300 RUM Sendero and look foreward to putting a Nightforce on it. gun)

I have a "like New" 5.5-22x56 NXS Nightforce with zero stop and NP-R2 reticle. The scope is mounted on a 300 WSM that I had built to hunt in the west for elk and mule deer but I have never been able to go since I had it built. The gun has never been in the woods, only to the rifle range and back. I'll take $1550 for the scope if anyone is interested.

Please READ his post again! Right there where i quoted it he said $1810 with zero stop and $1632 without zero stop. Several places I shop online have them price like that.

I have a "like New" 5.5-22x56 NXS Nightforce with zero stop and NP-R2 reticle. The scope is mounted on a 300 WSM that I had built to hunt in the west for elk and mule deer but I have never been able to go since I had it built. The gun has never been in the woods, only to the rifle range and back. I'll take $1550 for the scope if anyone is interested.
Thats a good price on your scope hope it sells for you. How do you like the NP-2 for hunting conditions. I was looking at them but would use them for hunting and wondering which one would work for me.
Mike

Mike the NP-R2 works fine for hunting, but if the NP-R1 had been available when I bought the scope I would have preferred it. The spacing of the cross lines on the verticle in the Np-R1 are 1 MOA while they are 2 MOA in the NP-R2.

Boy, I sure am glad I baught one last summer!:D. Optics Planet was selling Nightforce at a good price. 5X22X56 w/zero stop for $1564 and free shipping. Why has the price gone up when economy is down, it looks like their getting some comp from Marchgun). so you would think the price would at lest stay the same. No dought, some of the best scopes ever made. I would say, you better get one before they raise the bar some more:rolleyes:. Bill Maylor.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.