• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Bullet Puller Organizers

FNA3G

LRH Sponsor
Hi everyone, some of you have seen these posts before. I am updating them with new ones since the old ones have expired and I am including the changes., Thanks.

Please let me know if you have the RCBS cam (die type) bullet puller. The collets are a little smaller than others and I use a smaller hole diameter for those.

I printed these bullet puller organizers for a few people and they worked well. If anybody could use one PM me.
Red or black. If not specified I will ship what I have on hand. Can do custom colors on request but it might be a few dollars extra.
$20 TYD Inertia Style puller: Holds 6 of the collets and the handle. This works with all the most common inertia driven bullet pullers. Lyman, Frankford arsenal, RCBS and the knock offs of this type. This can just sit on top of the bench or be mounted to a wall via two #8 screws. To use the handle holder it needs to be mounted to a wall or side of bench as shown in the images.
$28 TYD Cam lock Style bullet puller: This will work with the most common die type bullet pullers such as Hornady, RCBS and Forester. This will hold 10 collets along with the dies and their respective components and allen key. I can add the custom labeling to the collet holder like in the image for $5 extra. You would have to include what you need them to say and in what order. Given the depth of the collet holder hole, most collets can still be identified with the factory stampings. This can just sit on top of the bench or be mounted to a wall via two #8 screws
$38 TYD Cam lock Style bullet puller with lid: This option will include a lid to cover the cam lock style pullers only. See image for how it sits on top. This can still be wall mounted or sit on the bench.

If you have any questions or other custom requests please let me know and we can figure it out. Thanks.

Here are a few other item's members have requested.

Attachments

• Bullet Puller Forester.jpg
    Bullet Puller Forester.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 179
  • Bullet puller Hornady.jpg
    Bullet puller Hornady.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 180
  • Bullet Puller RCBS.jpg
    Bullet Puller RCBS.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 173
  • Bullet Puller With cover.jpg
    Bullet Puller With cover.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 178
  • Inertia Bullet Puller 1.jpg
    Inertia Bullet Puller 1.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 113
  • Inertia Bullet Puller 2.jpg
    Inertia Bullet Puller 2.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:

Attachments

• Inertia Bullet Puller 1.jpg
    Inertia Bullet Puller 1.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 17
  • Inertia Bullet Puller 2.jpg
    Inertia Bullet Puller 2.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 15
That's a great idea. I have the RCBS collet puller with 13 collets, and it is a pain to rummage through the box looking for a certain caliber collet. Can you modify your design so it holds 14 instead of 10 collets? If so, I am interested in getting one. BTW, the RCBS system is a collet system. There are no cams or cam locks involved. The initial description confused me until i looked at the pictures.

I would like the Hornady cam lock style in Red. PM me how to get you $ and address.