• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Bullet puller

I don't pull bullets in new brass with factory roll or heavy factory crimping. Just go shot them, I prefer once-fired brass any day for my loads. When using "new" brass I like to prepare it by loading it with a medium-light charge, a lighter grain cheap bullet, and fire it at the range. Then it's fire-formed to the chamber of my rifle and ready for
use on my hunting or long-range work.

I have Hammer/kinetic, collet pullers and a Grip N Pull, I like the Grip N Pull the best, however for crimped bullets kinetic works best for me.

Hornady puller works the cleanest with least damage. It's more of an investment up front but with todays prices the ROI is really short. Kinetic is more frustrating, messy (powder) and damages tips. RCBS collet works but not as fast/elegant as the Hornady.

went to a RCBS collet system, and never looked back! I will never use a hammer again!
There has to be a bullet puller out there not being used, I need the puller and a collet for 7mm
But will buy all the collets you have just to have them, where's my help PM me with what you have

There has to be a bullet puller out there not being used, I need the puller and a collet for 7mm
But will buy all the collets you have just to have them, where's my help PM me with what you have
Roofman, how do,I PM you? Got some info for you.