Bullet Performance Videos?

Huntnful

I've been uploading my own personal kill shot videos, and few of my friends to YouTube so other people seeking out first hand visuals of how bullets perform can get an idea of each different bullet. But I'm only one man, and can only kill so many things hahaha. But I would like to expand the info as much as possible because I do think it's a great tool for people to make judgements for themselves, and have the field video to base performance off of. With that said, I would love if anyone willing, would send me their videos, killing big game animals. With a brief description of the cartridge, bullet, muzzle velocity and shot distance. I can't get any clear videos from any Samsungs though. I phones only unfortunately. FYI I have to type my phone number weird so that I don't get any bots calling me all the time. 2zero9-663-812zero.

The YouTube channel is called "Bullet Terminal Performance" if you want to check it out first also. But I would love it to become a database for people to see performance "first hand" of different bullets, so they can make better decisions for themselves and for their intended purposes.

I'm betting that Android videos or video camera downloads could be emailed to you...

Unfortunately, I don't shoot nearly enough animals any more or I would start videoing just to participate.

And I will check your channel out now.

Steve

I've been uploading my own personal kill shot videos, and few of my friends to YouTube so other people seeking out first hand visuals of how bullets perform can get an idea of each different bullet. But I'm only one man, and can only kill so many things hahaha. But I would like to expand the info as much as possible because I do think it's a great tool for people to make judgements for themselves, and have the field video to base performance off of. With that said, I would love if anyone willing, would send me their videos, killing big game animals. With a brief description of the cartridge, bullet, muzzle velocity and shot distance. I can't get any clear videos from any Samsungs though. I phones only unfortunately. FYI I have to type my phone number weird so that I don't get any bots calling me all the time. 2zero9-663-812zero.

The YouTube channel is called "Bullet Terminal Performance" if you want to check it out first also. But I would love it to become a database for people to see performance "first hand" of different bullets, so they can make better decisions for themselves and for their intended purposes.
👍

If it's YouTube, Rumble or other media its public data unless marked private (which is not searchable). There's even a clip grabber on YouTube for you to grab material you want. The right thing to do would be tell or ask the user for their data but if its online its public use.

If it's YouTube, Rumble or other media its public data unless marked private (which is not searchable). There's even a clip grabber on YouTube for you to grab material you want. The right thing to do would be tell or ask the user for their data but if its online its public use.
Oh gotcha! Yeah I'd really like to do it the right way, and include the baseline info also

I just got a camera to video this past year near the end of hunting season. So I hope to join in on the content. I'll go check your channel out. Love the idea

I just got a camera to video this past year near the end of hunting season. So I hope to join in on the content. I'll go check your channel out. Love the idea
Oh awesome dude!! It's cool to have the footage to look back on. But I actually find it extremely using to review right then and there after the shot also. Can see exact shot placement. And exactly where the animal was, as well as exactly where it went. It's been so useful in many aspects for the long range shooting for sure.

Just went and subscribed, not normally a "kill shot" kind of guy, but as I slide into the smaller calibers for my the kids, it's always refreshing to find other options doing the job.

Just went and subscribed, not normally a "kill shot" kind of guy, but as I slide into the smaller calibers for my the kids, it's always refreshing to find other options doing the job.
Totally understandable! I just had a user here send me some great videos with smaller calibers that I'll be uploading also!