Bullet Manufacturers: 7mm Isn’t Priority

General RE LEE

I've been able to score top brand 6.5 and .30 caliber bullets but forget about 7mm. It must be down the priority list from manufacturers. I've been on the hunt for the bullets I'm looking for and nothing.

7mm was on the shelves for months in small shops and such. Since we couldn't find 30 and 65 for ever that's what they are making check the small shops there's still some around, they have to start making more 7mm bullets to load for factory hunting ammo that will be shipping in September, wait for August, it will be coming.

7mm was on the shelves for months in small shops and such. Since we couldn't find 30 and 65 for ever that's what they are making check the small shops there's still some around, they have to start making more 7mm bullets to load for factory hunting ammo that will be shipping in September, wait for August, it will be coming.

Yep my hope is there is a going to be a big release of 7mm components coming in August.

Hammer has 20 different 7mm bullets and all are in stock. Just saying.
That's what finally made me "bite the bullet" and buy some.
I'm excited to try them, but I really don't have the time to do load development again this summer. I just finally found an awesome load with Barnes

hopefully development is as easy as everyone claims.

I've been able to score top brand 6.5 and .30 caliber bullets but forget about 7mm. It must be down the priority list from manufacturers. I've been on the hunt for the bullets I'm looking for and nothing.
Maybe look for .284.....I know the States aren't that friendly when it comes to our metric system!🤣