Bullet Manufacturers: 7mm Isn’t Priority

Like many of the above members, I seem to run into quite a few 7's in various weights and manufacturers at a good deal of stores that I frequent. I guess that I have had the opposite experience from the OP's. I see a good number of options available for the 7, and fewer options for other calibers.

OP, what exactly are you looking for? Perhaps some one here has them or could run across them.

Like many of the above members, I seem to run into quite a few 7's in various weights and manufacturers at a good deal of stores that I frequent. I guess that I have had the opposite experience from the OP's. I see a good number of options available for the 7, and fewer options for other calibers.

OP, what exactly are you looking for? Perhaps some one here has them or could run across them.
151F3393-C89F-4216-87CB-05D2A76779E9.jpeg
169903B2-EC35-4B36-B594-CB8751BC9E33.jpeg
My local gun store last week zoom in and see if they have anything you need

Bullet makers may be holding back. 7mm/08, 7mm Rem Mag, 280 Rem and AI, 7mm Wby Mag., just to name a few. They make more money selling loaded ammo than selling components. 2021 hunting season is just around the corner and they want ammo on the shelves of the local retailers.

Just noticed there are 7 mm Sierras of three different weights in my pic

I live in the Houston area and I have been able to find them, 10ring and Carter Country last week had several boxes of the 7MM Berger 180 &190 GR Hybrid Target and Sierra 180 GR HPBT's. I captured 2 of each.
Which Carter's do you go to? The one on Shaver doesn't carry Berger