Carbon fiber barrel manufacturers

adam32

I thought I would start a thread of all the carbon barrel makers for future reference. These are the ones I know of. Please add any I've missed.

Christensen Arms
Proof Research
Hells Canyon Armory
CarbonSix
Hardy
Bettin Custom Guns
Magnum Research
Oregon Mountain Rifles
BSF Barrels
Fierce Arms
Helix6 Precision
Alamo Precision Rifles (maybe?)

Oregon mountain doesn't make there own but I am not sure who the OEM is for there barrels. I will be finding out soon hopefully how well they shoot. I have one on order right now.

I believe Oregon mountain rifles will turn your barrel down and carbon wrap it. I could be mistaken though.

I believe Oregon mountain rifles will turn your barrel down and carbon wrap it. I could be mistaken though.

They do that as well. I am buying a fully prepped prefit barrel for my Weatherby vanguard using the howage barrel nut system.

They do that as well. I am buying a fully prepped prefit barrel for my Weatherby vanguard using the howage barrel nut system.

I considered it but went with a brux blank for my vanguard instead. Let us know how it shoots when you get it done.

I can say Oregon Mountain Rifle barrels are shooters! I just did load work up for buddies Remington 700 he had OMR install one of their carbon prefit remage style barrels
AD5F424A-50EB-469E-B1FF-75E4C49DF6D4.jpeg
chambered in 300 PRC. Fired a total 18 rounds and have a load that's shooting in the .3's! I'm hoping to have them put one together for me soon.

Got a Helix6 in 1-7.25" twist coming for a 25-284 build. My smith says he's had the best luck with them out of other popular CF barrels.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.