Bullet failure 130 grain nosler partition with 6.5 creedmoor

No need to have a tizzy Wildrose. We just have a difference of opinion.
It isn't a matter of opinion it's basic physics and common sense.

If you only have a hole in and no hole out whatever made the hole is still inside.

If you had ever seen more than a handful of carcasses in your life or shot more than a handful of animals we'd not need to even have this conversation.

You 6.5 guys need to put the Kool-Aid down.There is not enough energy after 300 yards to kill an elk REMOVED

The discussion of ethics is a banned subject at LRH. You need to delete.

The 6.5 has been used with massive success for a hundred years to kill every species of big game around the world. It is the most popular for European Moose and Red Deer, and the most popular in Africa for all but the big five.

Every species of the big 5, numerous examples of each have been taken with the 6.5's as well.

The discussion of ethics is a banned subject at LRH. You need to delete.

The 6.5 has been used with massive success for a hundred years to kill every species of big game around the world. It is the most popular for European Moose and Red Deer, and the most popular in Africa for all but the big five.

Every species of the big 5, numerous examples of each have been taken with the 6.5's as well.
If I had bought stock in Kool-Aid when the 6.5 Creedmoor came out I would be a millionair by now.

By the way, deleting my speech and thought, you must be a Democrat.

This is a private, commercial website owned by Len who is nice enough to provide this form for us.

We have no rights here at all, it's his house, and he gets to make the rules.

Those unwilling to respect our host and the rules are not welcome.

Please respect our host, the minute he gets tired of this forum it's gone.

If I had bought stock in Kool-Aid when the 6.5 Creedmoor came out I would be a millionair by now.
If you knew much of anythig you'd know that the 6.5x55 is the most successful big game cartride in the world for the last hundred years.

It is so because it's effective not because of marketing geniuses.

If You had bought a 6.5 Creedmoor when they came out and loaded it with 130 gr Nosler AccuBond bullets, you would have as much energy at 400 yards as you have with your 25-06.

Unless you look inside and see the vitals you're still assuming nothing made it in. Besides I said the bullet could of simply deflected because of the angle of the shot. Which we don't know what angle the shot was taken at so deflection is a possibility. Most people on this thread have said just try not to hit the shoulders with the 6.5 CM. You've even said that in the past. So I don't see what the big issue is. Heck four years ago you said you never even shot at an elk.

Funny I've had stock in the 6.5's for the better part of twenty years ! My koolaid is absolutely wonderful ! From 6.5x55 to my current, 260 ai and my wife's creedmoor. Everything from coyotes to elk ! Nothing that's been hit with any of my 6.5's has went more than 100 yards , ever ! Last two elk , one at 411 , dead in it's tracks ! With that said, there's not an animal in between that can't be killed with the 6.5 creedmoor. Shot placement, discipline and practice. Sorry , havn't read all the replies so I apologise if if this has been covered already !

You need to check out the new 25 cal. Blackjack bullet. 131 grain. 3200 feet-per-second. BC is 670 g1. Supersonic to 1900 yard. I worn you though ,it will hurt your feelings.

Unless you look inside and see the vitals you're still assuming nothing made it in. Besides I said the bullet could of simply deflected because of the angle of the shot. Which we don't know what angle the shot was taken at so deflection is a possibility. Most people on this thread have said just try not to hit the shoulders with the 6.5 CM. You've even said that in the past. So I don't see what the big issue is. Heck four years ago you said you never even shot at an elk.
Don't be an idiot, if there is no hole through the body into the cavity nothing made it insied.

You can follow the path of any bullet by simple looking at it or poking a stick in it and physically following it.

If you have a chunk of meat in your hands with an entry and no exit the bullet has to still be inside.

Just quit man you're embarrassing yourself and don't have the experience or common sense to see it.

If you didn't see the body cavity then you are assuming that the bullet didn't make it into it. I didn't know you were there Wildrose.

If you didn't see the body cavity then you are assuming that the bullet didn't make it into it. I didn't know you were there Wildrose.
If you wish to continue making a fool of yourself I'm not going to stop you.

Please do go on. Might as well show the entire world so no one will ever make the mistake again of thinking you might be a source of actual information.

Recent Posts