Bullet drop calibration

wow what great timing. AB just posted today on facebook a how to all things about the Kestrel meet with AB program. This is very helpful I hope it is posted on this site somewhere as well. Answered a lot of my questions and will help walk me through some of the questions and answers you folks have tried to explain to me regarding this post

Good deal!
I just reread this thread and believe bill123 is on to something. If you're off by close to one moa at 1000 then it'll only get worse the further out you go. I don't know if you mentioned being low at that range, really didn't sink in with me the first time I read it.True that sucker's drops!
Wildrose has a point too, even if it's a small portion. Add that with a little of my two suggestions (Coriolis/Eotvos and turrets off a mere fraction) and those little things add up to big things. But again bill123 jumped on it, the saying "crap in= crap out" holds true.
Good luck and keep us posted how it works on your next outing.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.