Build velocity pool?

Well I don't wanna pick a number already called…I'll be the dreamer of the group and say 3277. Now to add emphasis: 3277 haha.
😂 Ok If somehow it hits 3277 then we will have another pool to RENAME it!!!! Nope Creed and Moor not allowed! With respect to the CM, I am bald so maybe along that line? Man bun not possible? Just saying.....

OK, madder than wet hen! I have it all together but I somehow misplaced the dang trigger guard screws! Tore basement apart last night and I know I placed them in a small ziplock bag so I WOULDN'T LOSE THEM! How prophetic was that! So I just ordered set from Brownells and should have early next week. I have everything in a plastic tub for the build and thought I placed the screws in there as well. Absolutely no clue what I did with them So ANNOYING! Headspaced like a charm in minutes so was literally giggling how well it was going until I looked for the screws. DANG!!!!! WTH! So 🤬🤬🤬

Maybe take screws out of another same rifle ,we all have brain farts,believe it or not notes help ,lol great job on the Headspaceing , thks

This is giving me flashbacks to childhood…I'm very prone to losing things, always have been, was diagnosed as an adult with ADHD and it's actually made so much sense of my life. But the flashbacks are about the universal suggestions all adults seemed to make to me when I was a kid:

"Where was the last place you saw them?"

and my personal favourite

"well it's gotta be SOMEWHERE!"

This is giving me flashbacks to childhood…I'm very prone to losing things, always have been, was diagnosed as an adult with ADHD and it's actually made so much sense of my life. But the flashbacks are about the universal suggestions all adults seemed to make to me when I was a kid:

"Where was the last place you saw them?"

and my personal favourite

"well it's gotta be SOMEWHERE!"
Well what do you think my wife of 40+ years asked? Do you remember where you last saw them? 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10: No

Tommy, the whole point of my process was to have everything gathered in plastic storage container. Parts labeled in ziplocks. Everything was there EXCEPT for the dang screws! I just cannot recollect WTH I did with them. I just came up from basement again looking and NADA! So my guess is I carefully placed them in a ziplock and then promptly tossed them out🤬

Places I check for things I loose -
Fridge
Bread box
Bathroom
Crevices of the car
Pockets of cloths I was wearing
Junk drawer
Exactly where I thought it was but didn't see it the last 15 times I looked there

And then I usually still don't find it. And then my wife finds it exactly where I thought it was and looked 16 times.