Garmin xero

Yep love mine too, I am very happy I waited about 5 years for the Garmin. I was always looking for alternatives to the Labradar as I had heard their customer service was not real responsive.
I would disagree about Labradar customer service. Everytime I have called , which is way too often because I seem to always run into problems with it, they help me sort it out every time. Its just with different muzzle devices, setting it up is very intolerant. I will be getting a garmin, but the Labradar was still a huge improvement over the Caldwell.

Yeah, I'm brand new, and figuring out how it all works. I'm on Sniper's Hide as Flogain. Shop email is [email protected] feel free to send me a note. We sell anything from mags, rifles, reloading, and $20K night vision haha. Anything you need, reach out and I will take care of you personally.
HunterWang,
I looked at LabRadar for years, but the issues I read about kept me from buying one. I have a MagnetoSpeed but it's a little finicky getting setup. The Garmin seems to be doing really well. Do you have a website to buy from and do you offer any discounts on the Garmin? Being retired in these expensive times any discount is appreciated. Thanks for any assistance.

Somebody may have already shown this one, but this case while not being real cheap is made specifically for the Garmin Xero, and is really nice. I bought one, and glad I did

The last time I went to the range I had to wait until a fellow shooter set his labradar up.He noticed my Garmin and said he was going to get one as soon as they come down in price but had too much in Labradar to jump ship on it right now.
Took him forever to set up correctly.But I have to say his never missed a shot.
It took me about 2 minutes to set the Garmin up.

Didn't LR come out with a version about the size of the Garmin? I thought they released it at shot show, maybe it hadn't been introduced to the market yet.