BRNO model 4

dgarrett

Bought a BRNO Model #4 in 22lr today. Suppose to be unfired besides the 5 shots the factory put through it..Came with the factory paper target... Has a 27.5 inch bull barrel came with peap sights and a 4-18 tasco scope still in the box. And the BRNO scope mounts... Does anyone know what ammo to shoot to get the best accuracy out of this gun?... What match 22 ammo? I just don't know anything about it..I am going to mount the scope tonight and see what this old rifle will do on the first nice day we have. I can't find much info about them besides they were made prior to becoming CZ. Thanks for any help...Dave

There are six model 4's in my family, there are my favorite 22 ..I would sill like to buy one more for my safe..back to your question, we have vary good luck with eley tenex, and some shoot the older FED gold metel really good, and RWS R100,

Thanks for the help... I guess the next problem is where I can find some match 22 ammo in stock. Any ideas... Thanks Dave

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.