Brass for a 6 Dasher

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
Looking to get some Brass for future 6 Dasher Build. This was not planned, but now has to be planed or sell what we already got.
Ok so we started out with a PTG Reamer and GO gauge. Then happened to get a lightly used Die set made by Whidden for the 6 Dasher. We may just need the bushings and we probably can cross fit some of our bushings for our RCBS or Redding. Been working this for 20 minutes. Its past my bedtime and medicated.
We use Lapua Brass for everything. Now Lapua does not make 6 Dasher Brass BUT you can fire form a 6BR to make a 6 Dasher, Myself I would just like already formed great Brass,
I am kinda of stuck to build one of these no matter what, Reall would like the build for someone else so we can sell. We can build it shoot for a good load and have most work done for the new buyer.
what would be the best Brass for this caliber. I was thinking Alpha or Peterson since they already in have in stock

I have never shoot alpha brass in my 6 dasher, so I can't really speak good or bad about it.

I do use Peterson brass in my 6 dasher and currently on number 8 firing of the brass and absolutely enjoy it!

It's also a lot of fun to shoot that caliber!

Either Alpha or Peterson brass will serve you and your client well. Both are top quality. I use both for individual projects depending on client's desires.

:)

I use alpha in my dasher with no issues what so ever primer pockets are holding well and they are very snug from the factory. Definitely top tier brass