BR4 vs Kilo 8K

Bluetooth connectivity issues and sometimes it would shut down. My understanding is they will replace it and if your unit isn't available it would be upgraded to the next available model. I didn't have to pay a cent and was more than happy with their customer service.
I appreciate the answer…..I know it kinda derailed the thread but I don't see many warranty threads on sig…..which can be both good and bad but I think in sig's case there's not a lot of warranty work for them to be had.

Thank you
Eric

To be fair here I ran the BR2 for many years. I got one of the original ones and ran into problems after 4 years. At that time their warranty was only 2 years and I was forced to buy a new one which was the 2nd generation BR2. They gave me a good deal but I had to still pay a fair amount of money. Both companies have good warranties now with their RFs being covered for 5 years.

What I did discover when I made the switch was the Sig ballistic calculator was a lot closer to my actual bullet speed than the BR2. I had to increase the speed about 100 FPS on the BR2 for real world conditions. The Sig was about spot on with only a 25 FPS difference to match things up.

Recent Posts