Borden action questions?

Appreciate all the feedback. Wasn't trying to create a ******* match between a borden action and a tikka. This would be a hunting rifle.....so really not worried about the .1s . I too believe tikka rifles are not junk. My 700s, a bolts and howa semi custom builds all have a different feel, I guess tough to reference when I haven't been able to physically handle a borden.

Not a pi....ng match. Different actions for different consumers. Most people don't cross shop Tikka and Borden. I have two Bordens, a 7wsm and 6x47 Lapua and love them.

And if you get Jim to build the gun he's great to deal with. Always answered my questions by email or by phone. It was a pleasure to work with him.

Appreciate all the feedback. Wasn't trying to create a ******* match between a borden action and a tikka. This would be a hunting rifle.....so really not worried about the .1s . I too believe tikka rifles are not junk. My 700s, a bolts and howa semi custom builds all have a different feel, I guess tough to reference when I haven't been able to physically handle a borden.

Not your fault, only one poster took it to unnecessary and extreme comparison.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.