Blueprinting a Remingotn Action Video by MCR

Kevin did the metal work for me a couple years ago on a 6wssm build. we ran into a problem that was caused by the bolt face not being opened up properly. Kevin didn't do the bolt work, it was done previously by someone else. he not only went out of his way to make it right, but did other work for me free as his way of making up for something that in his mind, should have noticed and corrected before letting it go.
he's a class act and a great guy to do business with. i would highly recommend him. oh yeah, the gun is a tack driver!

Kevin

You are a brave man chasing internal threads under power while trying to video. Just the thought of trying to do it scares me. I guess it just shows a greater level of expertise than I have. I make people exit my shop when I do actions. They can hang out and watch when I thread barrel tennons, but no way with internal threads. Great job by the way.

Nice job Kevin, are you planning on showing how the center line bar bores the action for installation of a .704 dia bolt?

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.