Bipod

Mcarso1

Looking for a good all around bipod for my ridgeline, 6.5x284. This is my first long range gun and never had a bipod on any others so pretty inexperienced so all good advice appreciated. Cost is not an issue as long as I am getting my money worth. Lol

JIsbell40

Looking for a good all around bipod for my ridgeline, 6.5x284. This is my first long range gun and never had a bipod on any others so pretty inexperienced so all good advice appreciated. Cost is not an issue as long as I am getting my money worth. Lol
I have had great luck with all my Harris bipods. On a bench I like the 6-9" but for field use I always take a 9-13".

livetohunt

Official LRH Sponsor
LRH Team Member
LRH Sponsor
Atlas, and look at the review that Andy Backus just did on them on the long range hunting YouTube channel

brentc

For your rifle I'd look hard at the Spartan Javelin. It's a pretty sweet setup. I've also used and like the evolution bipod and the first generation atlas.

HARPERC

A little dependent on how you will use it. Sinclair has some good ones-their F-class works well.

I just bought the Modular Evolutions, haven't used it yet, but it's impressive to handle, very solid.

Idaho5r

Many options out there these days . Just a "heads-up" IF you decide on a Harris, just make sure you get the swivel model. All my Harris' are swivel models, with the "Pod-Loc" feature. Idaho-5R

Backcountry_IDN

Definitely depends on your budget. When I was new to the game, I went with some cheap bipod. I think it were a firefield (I know...LOL).

I would love an atlas or Javelin. But, I just cant afford it unfortunately. I use Harris. They are nice and durable...But heavy. If you have the money, step it to the atlas. If you are like me go harris.

BJH

I have used different Harris bipod for years without issue. They seem to be great for the price. I just finished up a new rifle build and spared no expense so I figured I would do the same with a bipod for it. After months of research I started to notice that everything is compared to Atlas (kind of like buying binoculars and everything is trying to catch Swarovski). So I ordered the Atlas and just received it this week. Seems pretty impressive to this point. Have not had a chance to use it yet though.

Trending threads