Binoculars-long eye relief

yomill

Looking for recommendation on long eye relief binoculars. I am an eyeglass wearer and am tired of pushing them up to use my current binoculars. The Opticron 10x out of the UK have 21mm eye relief, but I cannot find them in the USA. Any suggestions appreciated.

I used to have the same problem. I bought a pair of the Zeiss conquest in I think the 12X45 size. No problem with the glasses on. Good glass for the money and not so heavy as to be a pain to pack them. Try them, I think you'll like them. Bruce

I just picked up a pair of Nikon Premiers from Doug @ Camera Land (see sponsers) and I have to turn out the eyecups about 1/3 inch and I wear glasses. Eye relief is 21mm on those and they are spectacular bino's.

check out pentax dcf SP's in 8x43 22mm is the about the longest I know of. other than that, I also wear glasses and have been fine with leica geovids. nikon monarchs, and recently the new swaro el range, I can get a full view even with glasses. for spotting scopes nothing beats the gold ring 12-40x60 spotter and eye glass wearers

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.