Bill Maher called you sexually inadequate!

Herb D

On last night's Jay Leno show our Vice President's accident dominated Jay's monologue. Then, Bill Maher who was a guest on the show piped up and described all hunters as guys with small sex organs. Nice guy! Of course, he didn't dare to extend that compliment to guys with hot cars i.e. Jay Leno.

I was totally surprised and unaware that Maher was anti gun and anti hunting. So, I was wondering about your reaction to that idiot's statement. Personally I'll never watch anything again that is in any way connected with him.

What say you?

Hey Herb, welcome to the Hood.
Watching or paying attention to most of the Hollywood elite while they waste oxygen is a waste of valuable reloading or red-misting time... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Just checked with the wife. She said I've nothing to worry about. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Maybe Mr. Maher is a hunter and isn't getting enough "couch time" at the shrink. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

bill maher should speak for himself,since he never had the sexual organ(s) to say that while Ted Nugent was sitting across the table from him on his own talk show. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I probably better just leave it with HEAR! HEAR!, and HO-YAH! the previous comments from Skinny, Jimm, etc. If I were to say what I really think about Bill Maher's sexual inadequacy Len might kick me out of his living room! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I get that statement alot , "you must be trying to compensate for something", because I drive a very fast full size truck , hunt alot and body building is my other hobby.
Maybe I'll just start walking around with my "stuff" hanging out
Stupid people bug the hell out of me !!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

What JD said,

and JD, on the walking around thing, not advisable. No telling who all will be headed in for Mardi Gras. Someone might think you were trollin. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Yep, been with my Sweetie for 22 great years, and the only complaint I hear, hasn't got anything to do with now things measure up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Bill Maher is a &$^&*^%&%&%% %&$&^&&*!
He claims to be a "Libertarian" he's not. He is a Liberal.

Thomas Jefferson was a Libertian! Libertarians stand for total freedom. Libertarians are FOR second ammendment rights. He insults real libertarians by using that term.

The first 5 letters of both words are the same, but that it!

I have to add, not only is he a liberal, he is as liberal as it gets! Hypocritical S.O.B.!

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.