Bill Cauley Jr. Excellent Seller

pttp

Great communication, accommodating, first class packaging.
Would definitely do businesses again. Highly recommended.
Fred

Great communication, accommodating, first class packaging.
Would definitely do businesses again. Highly recommended.
Fred

Fred,

Thanks for your feedback and for sharing your experience. If Admin does not see this post and move it, you might want to contact them or re-post in the buyers & sellers feedback section (https://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/buyers-sellers-feedback.130/).

This kind of information is very helpful for both sellers and buyers. I wish more sellers and buyers like yourself takes the time to provide feedback on their transactional experience.

@Bill Cauley Jr, if you have not done so already, I encourage you to do the same and provide feedback on Fred. Overall, it helps the LRH community.

Cheers!

Ed

Fred,

Thanks for your feedback and for sharing your experience. If Admin does not see this post and move it, you might want to contact them or re-post in the buyers & sellers feedback section (https://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/buyers-sellers-feedback.130/).

This kind of information is very helpful for both sellers and buyers. I wish more sellers and buyers like yourself takes the time to provide feedback on their transactional experience.

@Bill Cauley Jr, if you have not done so already, I encourage you to do the same and provide feedback on Fred. Overall, it helps the LRH community.

Cheers!

Ed
I will definitely provide very positive feedback for Fred as soon as I receive payment I am not in this for the money I have things that I don't use that are too valuable to be thrown away and just want them to go to a good home I always send Products before I receive payment it's called trust I hope people will extend it to me as well and there is not much of it going around the world these days and just need to add i very rarely sell things when I buy them it's usually for keeps

I will definitely provide very positive feedback for Fred as soon as I receive payment I am not in this for the money I have things that I don't use that are too valuable to be thrown away and just want them to go to a good home I always send Products before I receive payment it's called trust I hope people will extend it to me as well and there is not much of it going around the world these days and just need to add i very rarely sell things when I buy them it's usually for keeps

Aye Sir! I rely heavily on LRH members' feedback. I know exactly what you mean by trust. Lots of good people here and on my limited transactions, I make the effort to share my experience for others in their decision-making.

Cheers!

Ed

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.