Biggest porker so far

Dang boy! I thought you were showing off your Volkswagen beetle
It's funny you say that … I hunted Brown Bear in Romania. You hunt at night over bait there.

A giant slob of a Brown bear came out of the woods and, for a couple seconds, my mind couldn't process what this giant thing was. It was too big to be a bear. Moose or Volkswagen was the thing I kept thinking. Even though it was impossible that it was either.

He winded us and bolted.

Every other Bear I saw looked like a Bear. But this one was a VW Bug.

I've weighed some hogs 300-350 and they were nearly as big as that one unless you are 4'9" and sitting 15 feet behind him LOL. We are killing hogs regularly but breaking 200 isn't happening at all on this new place, we did see one WAY bigger than the 180-200 killed about two weeks ago but couldn't get it clear of the cattle for a shot.

It's funny you say that … I hunted Brown Bear in Romania. You hunt at night over bait there.

A giant slob of a Brown bear came out of the woods and, for a couple seconds, my mind couldn't process what this giant thing was. It was too big to be a bear. Moose or Volkswagen was the thing I kept thinking. Even though it was impossible that it was either.

He winded us and bolted.

Every other Bear I saw looked like a Bear. But this one was a VW Bug.
Well did you end up getting one?

Attachments

• 9A0737C3-1661-4805-B495-788C6EE6EA25.jpeg
    9A0737C3-1661-4805-B495-788C6EE6EA25.jpeg
    160.1 KB · Views: 282
Congrats. Nice hog. There has got to be a story behind the malaria.
Got malaria while hunting in Tanzania. King Air flew in and took me into Kenya. Spent a couple days at Nairobi Hospital and then back to Dallas into the ICU at Baylor Grapevine.

6 months later I was back to 100%, but it was really rough for the first couple months.

Zero out of 10. Do not recommend.