Big Supply Shop?

livetohunt

Official LRH Sponsor
LRH Sponsor
Has anyone bought something off this site? What was your experience?

They seem to have good pricing on most items, I'm looking at a leupold scope to be specific.

That does look nice! I have been looking at the VX5HD in 3-15x44. Looked pretty nice in the store and I like the 44 mil objective and the low pro turrets. Also like the 19 oz weight. I'm putting it on a bergara hunter in 6.5 creedmoor for a whitewater raft hunt trip in hells canyon.

Considering we will be doing about 2-3k in vertical every morning just to get into the elk areas I'm trying to go light!

That does look nice! I have been looking at the VX5HD in 3-15x44. Looked pretty nice in the store and I like the 44 mil objective and the low pro turrets. Also like the 19 oz weight. I'm putting it on a bergara hunter in 6.5 creedmoor for a whitewater raft hunt trip in hells canyon.

Considering we will be doing about 2-3k in vertical every morning just to get into the elk areas I'm trying to go light!
I've got the VX-6 3-18x50 and 4-24x52's on six different rifles. All are mounted with EGW HD rails but one which is on a Near 20 MOA rail and all are mounted with low or med/low rings.

The difference in weight between the 44, 50, 52mm ob is less than one bullet. I have three of the 4.5-14x50 tacticals mounted similarly.

To me, the larger diameter's added light gathering capability makes it more than worthwhile for the negligible weight difference.

I haven't owned any of the VX-5's but have looked through several and I very much liked what I saw.

Don't think you'll be making a mistake with any of them or even with the VX-3i's which are well worth a look too.

The only advantage to the MK4's is that they are really built to take a whole lot of abuse.

I've got the VX-6 3-18x50 and 4-24x52's on six different rifles. All are mounted with EGW HD rails but one which is on a Near 20 MOA rail and all are mounted with low or med/low rings.

The difference in weight between the 44, 50, 52mm ob is less than one bullet. I have three of the 4.5-14x50 tacticals mounted similarly.

To me, the larger diameter's added light gathering capability makes it more than worthwhile for the negligible weight difference.

I haven't owned any of the VX-5's but have looked through several and I very much liked what I saw.

Don't think you'll be making a mistake with any of them or even with the VX-3i's which are well worth a look too.

The only advantage to the MK4's is that they are really built to take a whole lot of abuse.
Try bear basin, got some things from them , never a problem!

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.