Big boy down.

Ohlongarm

Called this male in with a feral cat call on my Icotec Nightstalker about 8:30 pm,22 Hornet Berger MVFB 40 grain 2800 fps ,simple shot 75 yards,chest dead center.I'm 6"1 ,6"2 with boots on,he weighed this morning after drying out 48lbs 4 oz.It rained all night.Give or take a few ounces he's right there.Used a red coyote light to light him up,and then did.
alpha.jpg

We went out last night as well. Ended up with 4 but seen 10. Had 6 coming in hard at one time.. congrats on a nice dog!!!

We went out last night as well. Ended up with 4 but seen 10. Had 6 coming in hard at one time.. congrats on a nice dog!!!
Excellent is it cold where you are,too warm here 60's not much movement,only,skunks,coons,opossums,and ferals.

Back home in texas for a late xmas but it was windy and in the upper 30's. Surprised we seen as many as we did with the wins. Hopefully the wind will lay tonight and i plan to go again.

Called this male in with a feral cat call on my Icotec Nightstalker about 8:30 pm,22 Hornet Berger MVFB 40 grain 2800 fps ,simple shot 75 yards,chest dead center.I'm 6"1 ,6"2 with boots on,he weighed this morning after drying out 48lbs 4 oz.It rained all night.Give or take a few ounces he's right there.Used a red coyote light to light him up,and then did.View attachment 165587
Called this male in with a feral cat call on my Icotec Nightstalker about 8:30 pm,22 Hornet Berger MVFB 40 grain 2800 fps ,simple shot 75 yards,chest dead center.I'm 6"1 ,6"2 with boots on,he weighed this morning after drying out 48lbs 4 oz.It rained all night.Give or take a few ounces he's right there.Used a red coyote light to light him up,and then did.View attachment 165587

Here he is dryed out sold him for 50$ to a buckskinner for the hide he wants at least 6-7 more check out shot placement chest dead center low,heart.
coyote down.jpg

Nice Dog! Ours here in upstate New York ( males) average 45#'s. Kill em all.

Had my next-door neighbor a couple of years ago say that he had a coyote sleeping in his bushes in his front yard. I went over there and sure enough, he has one just napping away. I was going to use my 45 acp pin gun, but another neighbor was having an outdoor family event. So i exchanged by pistol for my 10/22.
I waited until I had a good rest, and about that time, he got up to find a cooler spot in the dirt. He turned around, and I popped him in the back of the head.
They all need dispatched. It just a matter of when.
Great pic!

Here is an exceptionally large one for Florida this summer. He was just trotting across the pasture, stopped and sat down to scratch himself. Big mistake. The lesson to be learned here is always wait until you get Into the Woods to scratch your nuts.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190701-181133_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20190701-181133_Messages.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 130
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.