Biannual Berger Hybrid 215 search?

Troutslayer2

Anybody know where I can get some 215 Hybrids? After a year of shooting other cartridges I would really like to get back to shooting these through my 300 PRC. Berger, if you are listening- if I have to work up a new load with a different projectile after waiting more than one year to get some Hybrids, Berger you are DEAD to me and I will never buy another thing with your name on it.

I personally have emailed Berger every month for the last 12 months asking about the 215's. I've got a half a dozen different dates & a half a dozen excuses about them & when they will be out.. Very disappointing

Do a paid backorder and actually have a spot in line instead of getting all worked up that someone isn't finding them for you:

A bunch came out in January, if you missed the boat then you might have missed it for a long time. They aren't going to run a batch just to keep you happy.

Do a paid backorder and actually have a spot in line instead of getting all worked up that someone isn't finding them for you:

A bunch came out in January, if you missed the boat then you might have missed it for a long time. They aren't going to run a batch just to keep you happy.
I sometimes forget that I am the only person who shoots the Hybrid 215.

It's not a you or me thing it's an us or we. I think this lack of components is affecting this industry as well as all industries. Look at the Baby Formula issue. The cost for the metal is high along with shipping. I just got an order in for powder, one pound containers was all they had with shipping and tax it came to 66 dollars per pound. Crazy! I had found an 8 pound container but second guessed on the price and lost it to someone else! Shoulda woulda.

I got tiered of waiting since last summer tiered of excuses have went elsewhere probably not to return other brands are more than happy to work with customers have had good customer service from other suppliers

I HAD paid back orders at a few places and unpaid back orders in a few others (CC on file). I got one box early in the year. The rest of the back orders canceled due to the extended time I'd been on said back order list. I have since moved on to Hammers for my 300WM.

I paid a back order for 215 hybrids almost two years ago for an upcoming build. Took the better part of a year but scored 1K. Didn't care what they cost. I have a .300 Norma Improved coming in a few months. Been searching for Berger 245 EOL's. I'm on every list I could find. Spoke with Berger a few months ago and told they would soon be doing a run and they would become available. I've had two notices with them that I caught within 5 minutes and both were sold out by time I logged in. Will have to make a decision on throating soon. I still have around 800 215's but will soon order Hornady 225 ELDM's because I can get them. Rifle is intended for 1K+ yard hunting across a canyon. Tired of chasing Bergers.

In this article someone mentioned the 215s on 300 NM for sniper rounds. Possibly the 215 production runs are going straight to the program. Read on.

Screenshot_20220519-143911_Chrome.jpg

Recent Posts