Best way to deal with hog problems.

The real issue is the disease potential, processing must be in an inspected facility, and the ENORMOUS amount of animals to be processed.

Even burying can be serious potential to groundwater. Need active volcano to be giant barbecue!!

And the processor will need to be paid for that work.
In essence, yes. In the past, when I used to take to process games (they closed a few years ago), either I paid for the processing fee (tax-deductible). I took it to the mission or community food bank to donate or donate to the processing place, and they donated it to their charity.

I have several class 3 weapons
Always wanted to video it and this is on my bucket list
And I am not talking about suppressors

Got to try what I always wanted
I
Just wished I had enough tracers to enhance it
To H…with hogs

The lap full of hot brass would suck. Sitting up front driving would make me a bit nervous too.
Right side ejection from right side seating means no brass on the driver. This is where being left-handed sitting on the right side makes things more comfortable. I know this as I shoot left-handed coyote and pig hunting from my dad's helicopter. The only issue is brass deflecting off the seat and rolling down my neck inside my jacket. Almost threw the gun out a few times.

Right side ejection from right side seating means no brass on the driver. This is where being left-handed sitting on the right side makes things more comfortable. I know this as I shoot left-handed coyote and pig hunting from my dad's helicopter. The only issue is brass deflecting off the seat and rolling down my neck inside my jacket. Almost threw the gun out a few times.
I know that feeling
You just can't run from it

I have an old friend of the family living in the South who traps pigs for a side living, and he has several videos on Utube of many of his nightly catches. It is amazing to see the scores of pigs he can catch in one trap fall, and the next morning, he simply walks up with a 10/22 and begins head shooting them. He then loads the pigs onto a large flat trailer and takes them to various places that process the meat for poor families.

He uses large, sectional and mobile pen enclosures that have a large gate controlled via a cellular app, and the same for the night vision cameras set up around the traps. He gets an alert on his cell phone while at home, looks at the camera display and decides when to hit the app button to drop the gate and catch the most pigs. Back off to sleep and await daylight. Catches and kills far more than hunting at night with rifles.

I have an old friend of the family living in the South who traps pigs for a side living, and he has several videos on Utube of many of his nightly catches. It is amazing to see the scores of pigs he can catch in one trap fall, and the next morning, he simply walks up with a 10/22 and begins head shooting them. He then loads the pigs onto a large flat trailer and takes them to various places that process the meat for poor families.

He uses large, sectional and mobile pen enclosures that have a large gate controlled via a cellular app, and the same for the night vision cameras set up around the traps. He gets an alert on his cell phone while at home, looks at the camera display and decides when to hit the app button to drop the gate and catch the most pigs. Back off to sleep and await daylight. Catches and kills far more than hunting at night with rifles.
Yes we have the Jaeger trap
We just keep a backhoe because no one wants a "free hog or pig"
after normal hours
Dig and bury

If you watch at the 1 minute mark the guy sitting beside the mini gunner gets his lap filled with brass. I didn't mean brass on the driver, I would worry more about hitting a bad rut and getting tapped in the back of the head!

Yes trapping is really the only way to try and control them. Even then it's a losing battle. Hunting them at night while fun really wont put a dent in them.