Best way to gut and skin a 150# hog BOOM

jeff 300

This is the best way i have ever skin and gutted a boar hog.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z7LLv6-oG0]YouTube - ‪THE BEST WAY TO SKIN A BOAR HOG BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!‬‏[/ame]

Jeff, I think I saw one pig done on the hill in back of this one. The pig was about twice that size though.

I still have the video.

Yep thats right Ken you sure did. it works alot better on hard ground than sand. i hope to have time to run some hunt this coming year. maybe before deer season. missed having every one down this year this guys here come every year like y'all BUT NO ONE THIS YEAR SUCKS.

how's every one doing???

Eveyone is doing fine. We just could not get everyone together earlier this year between work and family stuff. Let me know if you think you can put something together before deer season. I will bring the night vision again.

What was it and where do I get it???

tannerite that was a 1.5# this stuff is so much fun.
i tell some of my hunters that they have to shoot there guns before i'll let them hunt. i'll put out a 1-1.5# and tell them to see if they can hit that little can. with out letting them know what it is. I had one old guy drop his gun.
Tannerite Exploding Targets Official Website

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.