Best Suppressor for ultra mags, norma mag

I use a 338 Ultra TBAC on Lapua and smaller. It is huge, light and awesome. Way quieter than the Hybrid on similar guns. The hybrid shines on bigger bore rounds like 375 and 45 rifles.

We designed our baffle stacks specifically for short barreled Nosler and Rum cartridges in precision hunting rifles.

We found interesting results on sound suppression when testing big cals vs the traditional 223 and 308 it seems many cans are designed for.

Check out the Gunwerks 6ix and 8ight cans.
Skipdavidson, can you describe some of the interesting results or is there a link to them? Thanks.

Skipdavidson, can you describe some of the interesting results or is there a link to them? Thanks.
When we started our project a few years ago, we selected a dozen of the leading products for testing vehicles. We found that using sound test equipment is really sketch on day-to-day variation, so any time we tested a configuration of our design, we would compare against several known standard products.

As we optimized our designs, we noticed that we showed generally better noise reduction when testing with 28 Nosler or 300 RUM, but when we used 308 or 6.5 Creedmoor, we would give up a couple of dB. We controlled for caliber sizing in our assessment of the results. The data showed me that a suppressor design can be optimized according to the cartridge case size (gases produced). Obviously, we went for the big stuff!

I'm not a fan of chasing the sound number as a sole metric. We also looked really close at precision and accuracy effects, and usability (anyone had to send a can in for a stuck adapter?). I think cans are pretty cool! Its been a fundamental shift in product design and usage at our company, as we've jumped in with both feet.

Thanks everyone for the advice and for the Gunwerks breakdown. I'm going to do some research

I'm about 7 months into the wait for a Nomad LT, I wanted max suppression for running it on a 30 Nos and shorty wsm.
The CGS Hyperion is rated as about the quietest 30 cal can on the market, it's pretty light at 15 oz given the size.
In the end I felt the LT made more since for hunting